Payroll / PAYE Taxes
Once you employ personnel you must register with Revenue as employer (subject to exceptions), operate payroll system i.e. deduct appropriate taxes from your employees’ wages (PAYE, PRSI, USC, LPT if appropriate) and make payroll submissions with Revenue.
Payroll submissions must be reported to Revenue on or before each date the employee is paid.
We use a comprehensive payroll package linked to Revenue Online System and we can help you with the following:
- Tax registration as employer
- New Employee registration
- Employee Cessation
- Payroll calculations and submissions
- Taxation of benefits i.e. benefit- in- kind (BIK) on company cars to employees
- Termination payments
- Covid-19 Employment support i.e. Employment Wage Subsidy Scheme (EWSS)