Partnership Tax Returns – Accounting for Partnership

A partnership consists of 2 or more sole traders operating the same sole trade business.

The Form 1 (Firms) is a partnership’s annual tax return. When you register the partnership with Revenue, the partnership receives a Tax Reference Number. You can use this reference number to register the partnership for employer PAYE, PRSI, VAT, RCT.

As each partner is required to make a separate personal return on Form11; we can also arrange the income tax registration and file their individual tax returns.

We can advise you on which taxes your partnership is required to register for and ensure tax compliance for you. Simply click here to request a call back or contact us on (071) 914 3136

Request a Callback

Please request a call back here if you require any of the services listed above or contact us on (071) 914 3136

[vc_wp_custommenu nav_menu=”5″]