International Tax Aspect

State Agency Grant Applications

We work with the following funding agencies to ensure that your business received the financial support it needs.

Capital Gains Tax

A1 / E101 Certificates Applications and Social insurance; S1/E106 Certificates and Health Entitlements

As an EU individual you have the right to live and work in any other EU country. You might be sent by your employer to work in another country on a temporary basis.